Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Slim Your Waist up to 3 Inches Instantly


Hourglass Angel offers shapewear, girdles, and other figure enhancing garments. They are fashionable undergarments with a variety of benefits such as naturally increasing a woman's bust, raising her butt, smoothening her curves, and/or reducing her waistline. Their products increase a woman’s self-confidence and make her feel more attractive. But, don’t think for a minute that they don’t offer self-confidence to men too! They offer a Power Vest and Fitband to instantly reduce a man’s waist size.

For Women, Hourglass Angel designs shapewear to figure types such as Shapely on Top or Curvy on Bottom, Full Figured or Straight Figured. There’s also a target zone: All Over, Midsection, Hips/Rear or Bust. Categorized at Body Shapers, Bras, Camisoles, Girdles, Panties and Weightloss Solutions. You might want to enhance a particular part of your body, using the levels Slight, Moderate or Maximum. Don’t forget the bridal section to look gorgeous under your wedding gown!

The motto they follow is that “99% of women are not models” so they hold the secret.

They offer FAST SHIPPING! Orders will arrive in 2 to 5 business days and will be shipped the same day if received before 3:30pm CST (business days).

Testimonials 1: "Thanks Hourglass Angel for giving me the hourglass figure that every woman strives for. It's basically cosmetic surgery in a box. I experienced immediate results...no more muffin top. Delivery is super quick too. I can't wait to order another product." -Danielle Hurd

Testimonials 2: “I love hourglass angel shapewear. It has totally transformed my body and my life! I couldn't live without it. I love it and now I am a better person for it. Thanks hourglass angel…I’m your #1 fan.” -Angie Wreh

Testimonials 3: "Your product has given me the confidence I need to wear some things I had given up on. I wear it while I'm waiting to lose the weight I need to lose." -Zeldia Haynes

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home