Sunday, September 6, 2009

Looking for a healthier alternative to cigarette?

Cigana is an e-cigarette that uses micro-electronic technology to emit nicotine in a safe vapor form. This allows you to retain the physical act of smoking.

Since Cigana contains no second-hand smoke, our e-cigarettes give you the freedom to smoke anywhere you'd like. You'll be amazed how much it tastes like a real cigarette.
You will find flavors like almond, apple, cherry, chocolate, coffee, light tobacco, menthol, tobacco & vanilla

Features & Benefits:

  • No carbon monoxide
  • No harmful carcinogen
  • No smells or ashtrays
  • No second-hand smoke
  • No staining of teeth
  • No butts or litter
  • No fire hazards
  • No social stigmas
How does it work?

The Cigana Electronic Cigarette is a small, light, battery-powered device that vaporizes nicotine and provides a safe inhaled dose. The vapor that the product emits has no smell and causes no harm to the smoker or those around them.

Battery: Cigana Electronic Cigarettes employ a lithium-ion based battery to power the heating element (atomizer). When connected to the cartridge and charged, the Cigana Electronic Cigarette is ready for use. When a user inhales through the device, air flow is detected by a sensor, which activates the atomizer and vaporizes a nicotine solution stored in the mouthpiece. It is this vapor that is inhaled by the user. An LED on the opposite end of the device is also activated during inhalation, which serves as an indicator of use, and also to simulate the glow of actual burning tobacco.

Cartridge: The disposable device holds the heating element (atomizer). It also contains nicotine in liquid form and flavor essences depending on what the designated flavor of the cartridge is. The material inside the cartridge is atomized into vapor form when connected to the battery and inhaled by the user.

Just some happy customers:

“Thanks to Cigana, I got my health back. I used to be a runner back in a high school but since I became a pack per day smoker I haven’t run in years. Then I made the switch to Cigana and literally after a week I felt better. I felt more energy and the will to run again. I just got back from a 2 mile run and feel great!”
- Tonia D, St Louis, MS

“I love the taste. I love the quality and most of all I love how much healthier I feel. I used to be a two-pack per day smoker and now I never knew I could feel this good.”
- Arnold H, Jacksonville, FL

“I am 2 weeks smoke free thanks to Cigana, this product changed my life.”
- John M, Queens, NY

"When my friends saw me smoking Cigana they laughed. They thought the electronic cigarette was fake. I made them try it and they wouldn’t give it back. I had to tell them to get their own. Now when we go out, all three of us make sure to bring our Cigana. We are huge supporters of all of their products.”
- Rebecca S, Indianapolis, IN


Disclaimer: Cigana Electronic cigarettes are intended for use by adults only and are not intended for anyone under 18 years old, pregnant women or those who are sensitive to nicotine. Please keep Cigana devices and cartridges out of the reach of children. Nicotine is highly addictive. Cigana is not intended as a smoking cessation device. Cigana is simply a healthier alternative to traditional smoking. This product is not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure, or prevent disease. Claims made herein have not been evaluated by the FDA. Please visit www.cigana.com/terms for Terms and Conditions.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home