Monday, September 7, 2009

Protect Your Skin from the Harmful Rays of the Sun

The SunPill provides year-round protection from the sun in a convenient tablet that you simply take everyday. One pill in the morning for basic protection. One to two pills first thing in the morning and an additional pill at noon time for prolonged sun exposure. It is alway advisable to use a topical sunscreen when you are going to be out in the sun for an extended period of time.

The SunPill provides great support for swimmers, golfers, tennis players, boaters, hikers, outdoor sports enthusiasts, walkers, shopping and even driving your car. Remember...always take your SunPill before heading out in the morning.


  • Protects the skin from the harmful UVA (aging) and UVB (burning) rays.
  • Allows your body to receive the benefits of the sun.
  • Helps prevent aging-lines and skin damage.

Why Sunpill?
LOVE THE SUN AND OUTDOORS WITH THE SUNPILL.

Just about everyone comes into contact with the sun's rays… everyday.
It can be as simple as riding in the car with your arm out the window or a full day at the pool or beach.

The SunPill was developed for everyone who is exposed to the sun's rays… for a short time or for the entire day.

When you think about it…. that's just about everyone… everyday. Construction workers, gardeners, sports enthusiasts, highway workers, utility workers, archeologists, spectators, theme park visitors, picnickers, or just playing with your kids in the backyard the list can go on and on. When you think about it...you are in the sun more than you ever imagined. Not only in the spring & summer but also in fall and winter.

YOU need the SunPill…
You can take it everyday to help protect yourself from the sun's harmful rays. Not only that…it's good for your skin and complexion. The powerful antioxidants in the SunPill can improve and support skin health while you are in the sun. In fact, it even supports your skin's health when you are indoors and not in the sun.

Take This Test and See if YOU need the SunPill!
  • Does your skin have freckles, moles or sunspots?
  • Do you burn when exposed to the sun?
  • Do you participate in outdoor activities?
  • Are you frequently running errands?
  • Do you work outdoors?
  • Do you remember to reapply sunscreen during the day?
  • Are you outdoors on the weekends?
If you answered YES to two or more of these questions, then consider adding SunPill to your daily routine.

Doctor Recommended
Doctors are now recommending SunPill, a super antioxidant that protects the skin from the harmful rays of the sun.

Order Online
SunPill provides year-round protection from the sun in a convenient tablet that you simply take everyday.

TESTIMONIALS

Sheila, mother of three, living in the Northeast, loves the feel of the sun on her face.
"Unfortunately there are only so many months that the weather cooperates around here. So when the sun finally comes out… I'm out! Living in the northeast means many cloudy days… and in the winter season… snow. So I am really ready to go outside and enjoy the warmth and the feel of the sun after months of being cooped up inside… but I am so pale that I burn easily and need extra protection… when the spring sun is shining… I am outside gardening. I love being outside in the sunshine, and with the SunPill I don't have to worry!"

Vacation plans? Enjoy yourself…
"I spent nine hot days in Palm Springs and didn't worry about the sun!

Christie who lives in the Southwest, and is always out in the sun says,
"If I'm not running errands and being the family chauffeur, I'm out playing tennis. After the game I'm ready to jump into the pool and cool off. Even when I wear sunscreen I know it’s not going to stay on me...and I'm not too good at remembering to re-apply during the day. Without SunPill I would be headed for a serious burn!”

SunPill is for all seasons…
"Skiing is my favorite sport…the sun is pretty intense and I need all the protection I can get…I use special UV goggles to protect my eyes from the snow's glare and the SunPill for my skin, even if you love throwing snowballs and the snow!"

Traveling?
"The SunPill makes traveling and site seeing easy…just take one pill 20-minutes before exposure to the sun… and it lasts all day… so I don't have to worry."

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home